This way we all have the best experience!
Reservations & Waitlist
Sign-up online in order to guarantee your spot in class. This helps our teachers plan a great experience! Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance. We do not encourage walk-in sign-ups.
If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please add yourself to the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email and/or text notification (ensure you are signed up to receive both formats of communication in your Mindbody profile). If you are added to class and do not attend, the appropriate late-cancel or no-show fee will apply.
When you arrive to the studio, check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to five minutes into class if there is a waitlist. After five minutes, your spot may be given away to someone on the waitlist.
If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please sign up on your MindBody profile for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
Late Cancellations & No-Show Policy
Late Cancel Policy:
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class on your Bar Method app OR online at least ONE hour before class to avoid being charged for a late-cancel fee of $10. We all know that ‘life happens,’ but this is non-negotiable.
- This applies to clients on a Pre-Opening Special, New Client Special, First-Time Renewal, One Month Unlimited and Class Packs. Club Bar members are exempt.
- If you cannot attend class and you fail to late-cancel, you will be charged a no-show fee of $20. This is non-negotiable, but it will help keep you accountable to your health and fitness!
- This applies to everyone.
Remember: Failing to cancel at least ONE hour before class begins will count as a late-cancel. Failing to late-cancel will result in a no-show.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended! We want to get to know you, learn of any modifications you may need and give you a tour of the studio.
- Returning students may enter a class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class. This is non-negotiable corporate policy designed to keep you safe and the class uninterrupted. If you are more than 10 minutes late, please late-cancel yourself out of class to avoid a $20 no-show fee. Late-cancel fee still applies.
- Returning students: Upon entering class, do 40 leg lifts to warm-up before getting your set of weights.
- Please wear leggings/capris/exercise pants that cover the knees and grippy socks that cover the entire foot.
- If you want to rock the latest fashionable crop-top, make sure your high-rise leggings almost meet it. 🙂
- Students may bring their own socks from home (grippy or just regular), or purchase Bar Method grippy socks at the studio. Prices vary.
- No shoes, bare feet or toeless socks are ever allowed in the studio rooms. You want to keep it clean!
- Please do not bring an open glass or uncapped water bottle into the studio rooms. Capped water bottles are allowed. Clear water only!
- Do not bring cell phones into the studio rooms. Store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings. We have some lockers with USB ports for your convenience – it needs to re-charge too. 🙂
- Do not chew gum in class. We need you breathing.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor. Focus on yourself!
- Thermostats and fan switches are off limits to students.
- Please be conscientious of your fellow Bar babes and try not to overwhelm their olfactory senses with heavy perfumes and lotions.
Pregnant Clients - We Love You Too!
- First-time students who are pregnant must take at least 5 pre-natal or Level 1 classes before joining the Mixed Level classes.
- All pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes. If your doctor would like more information about The Bar Method, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Pre-Natal Release Form.
- No students are admitted under 15 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must have written parental consent emailed to email@example.com prior to their first class.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you’re feeling sick, please stay home and rest and we’ll see you soon! Please see late-cancel and no-show policies.